OSPREY RENN 50 WOMEN'S BACKPACKING 女裝背囊
Let us introduce you to your new backcountry bff. Lightweight but built tough, the Renn 50 can confidently handle overnight and weekend trips—which means you can confidently handle them too. Maintain comfort with a women’s-specific fit and an adjustable backpanel to accommodate your unique torso length. The Renn also offers an integrated and removable raincover, superb ventilation, a sleeping bag compartment, and hipbelt pockets. You don’t have to be a seasoned backpacker to appreciate what Osprey packs are known for—but you certainly can be.
讓我們向您介紹您的新野營背囊。Renn 50 重量輕，但堅固耐用，適石露營和週末旅行。女士專用版型和可調節背板可適應您獨有的身體長度，保持舒適感。Renn 還提供可拆卸的防雨罩、出色的通風、睡袋隔層和腰帶口袋。您不必成為經驗豐富的背包客即可欣賞魚鷹背包的名聲。
LIGHTWEIGHT AND SIMPLE
Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
LOAD RANGE25 - 35 lbs.
SIZE VOLUME DIMENSIONS WEIGHT O/S 3051 IN3 / 50 L 26.4H X 14.6W X 13.2D IN. 3.31 LBS.