OSPREY RENN 65
We put our heads together to develop an ideal pack for women heading out on their first or fiftieth backpacking trip. We came up with the Renn 65—a lightweight yet durable ventilated pack with plenty of the quality features you associate with Osprey. Thoughtfully designed to fit a woman’s anatomy with specially shaped and contoured shoulder straps and hipbelt. Adjustable backpanel suspension lets you tailor your pack to your torso length. Additional features include a removable integrated raincover, rugged fabric, zippered sleeping bag compartment, and side hipbelt pockets.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.